Board of Management Agreeed Report
• The BOM welcome the recent announcement of the ICT grant for primary schools.
• There is an ongoing review of a number of policies taking place, drafts will be issued for review in the coming weeks.
• There will be training in the coming months with Middletown Centre for Autism for both staff and parents.
• The BOM would like to congratulate and thank all involved at the fabulous Christmas Concert held in the church before the Christmas Break.
• Hurling 365 has begun with great success in our school. Many thanks to the club and parents for the time and support for this initiative.
• Our school held an enrolment evening on February 7th to facilitate parents who wished to enrol their children for next year. Enrolment packs are still available from Ann in the office.